The facilities and infrastructure owned by the Agribusiness Study Program are:
- The lecture hall has a capacity of 40 people, 60 people equipped with air conditioning and teaching facilities such as LCD projectors and wifi.
- Hall Room equipped with air conditioning with a capacity of 150 people
- Seminar room and trial room.
- Library/Reading Room with up to date literature
- Learning studios (RADIS, ADVIS, Tiban Suluh, SKS, KAWAN and Mitra Village studios)
- Learning Support Laboratories (Agribusiness Computing and Information Systems Laboratory, Agricultural Economics and Development Laboratory, and Business Management and Entrepreneurship Laboratory)